How to Set Up Your Own Successful Mobile Law Practice
Learn what law school didn't teach you about starting up a law practice. Law Office on a Laptop, Second Edition: How to Set Up Your Own Successful Law Mobile Law Practice has over 20% more advice, resources and inspiration for your law practice.
• Considerations for Your Practice
• Setting up Forms and Procedures
• Evaluating Systems and Software
• Marketing Yourself and Getting Clients
• Marketing with Social Media
• State by State Guide for Law Practice Management
• 10 Tips for a Successful Solo Law Practice
In addition to helpful links and resources, this book provides checklists of Goals and Opportunities to pursue so that you will have a concrete plan of action to start or enhance your own law practice. Note: The e-book version has clickable links to referenced websites.
"...Catherine Hodder and Kelly Sturmthal have managed to do something no American law school has yet to do - prepare lawyers for a successful solo practice!...This innovative guide, both practical and succinct, answers a very real need in today's contemporary legal market for options beyond the traditional models of practice"